Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fun--English 10

It has been a long week. We needed a little "break." To accomplish that goal, my English 10 courses were challenged to a Vocabulary Scrabble competition. We have had 60 terms thus far this year. The students were to see how many terms they could use on an informal Scrabble board (not worrying about the double point value and such). Each class only had 15 minutes to complete the task as team. Two of my four succeeded and were awarded STICKERS! Good efforts everyone. You were fun to watch! Remember: Vocabulary Quiz for Chapter 6 is on Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. We have to remember your sticker Monday. I will email a reminder to add your Blog Bonus! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to remember your sticker Monday. I will email a reminder to add your Blog Bonus! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off in the corner shouting random words. :)

    ReplyDelete